Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cake Mix Cookies

I got this recipe from one of those 'recipe tree' things. Supposedly if everyone does everything within a few days, they will each end up with 36 recipes. Well, I got about 5 recipes, and this was one of them. I always get so many compliments on these and I am always handing the recipe out. So, here you go! Go bake some cookies on this beautiful fall day!

1 cake mix, any flavor
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil

Mix all together, roll out balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets. I like to smash them with the bottom of a cup I've dipped in sugar. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes. The trick to these cookies is to take them out before they really look done. Otherwise they are more crunchy. If you like chewy cookies, bring them out of the oven a smidge before they look done.

You can use any flavor of cake mix. My favorites are white, yellow, and chocolate. If I do chocolate, I dump some white chocolate chips in with the dough, so yummy! I've also eaten some, haven't tried them myself, using the funfetti mix. They were soooo goooood! With the explosion of cake-mix baking out there right now, I thought I would give you a tried and true recipe. Enjoy! Do you have a cake mix recipe to share with me?

2 comments:

  1. I just made the Funfetti ones today. Yummy! And so quick and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this recipe and use it all the time! Love it! I use all sorts of add-ins...chocolate chips, M&Ms, sprinkles, etc. The Spice cake mix with chocolate chips is really good also.

    ReplyDelete